Ku'ulei 7 oz. Soy Candle
Don't you love the smell of fresh lei? The smell of your favorite flowers strung together for you to wear. Some of our favorite lei are pīkake, gardenia, pua kenikeni, and tuberose. They create such an uplifting, special feeling; one that we wish we could fill our home with.
Now, we can thanks to our collab fragrance line with Jules + Gem Hawaii.
Our Ku'ulei fragrance combines the scents of pīkake, gardenia, pua kenikeni, tuberose, and a hint of guava. We hope to surround you with the aroma of fresh lei wherever you are!
All of our candles are hand poured in Honolulu, Hawai‘i with our virgin coconut soy container wax, which is simply a vegan blend of natural soy and coconut. This wax is gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and derived from renewable sources. The entire blend utilizes only FDA-approved waxes.
Contains: Natural Soy Wax, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil, Wood Wick.
Burn time: 40 hours; do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
Instructions & candle safety:
- For best burn result, burn candle wax to the edge of the container during initial burn.
- Keep away from drafts as well as children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each use; burn within sight.
- Place on heat-safe surface.
- Be careful! Container will be hot when candle is lit.
- Discard when less than 1/4" of wax remains (we'll show you how you can reuse your container, just email us!).
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.